Cancun Mangrove Speedboat Tour from Plaza La Isla
Low Price Guarantee On Our ProductSee Options
Our guided speedboat excursion through the mangrove canals is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that leaves from the Plaza la Isla shopping mall in the hotel zone of Cancun. The best part is that no prior navigation experience is required! Our 13-foot speedboats are great for first-time boaters since they are sturdy, safe, and easy to handle. We will teach you how to operate a speedboat at Jungle Tour Adventure Cancun. You will be led by one of our expert tour guides as they point you around the stunning mangrove canals in the Cancun Nichupte Lagoon.
Check out the options for mangrove speedboat tours.
Minimum requirement of 2 people to book this option. If by accident 1 person books below this price and there is no one to share a speedboat, an additional fee of $33 USD will be charged.
Starting time: 9:00 12:00 15:00
Location:Jungle Tour Adventure at Plaza la Isla
Go Solo - Single Passenger Boat
Select this option if you wish to drive your own Speedboat.
Starting time: 9:00 12:00 15:00
Location:Jungle Tour Adventure at Plaza la Isla
About Mangrove Speedboat Tour at Plaza La Isla
- Speed Boat operating instructions!
- Guided cruise along the Nichupte lagoon!
- All equipment including flotation vest!
- Qualified Bilingual tour guides (English/Spanish)
- Complimentary bottle of water!
- Two-passenger Speed boat (price per person)
- An additional Marine national park surcharge & dock fee of 20 USD per person is payable on the day of your activity (per person)
- Hotel Transportation
- Food and drinks
- Towels (bring your own)
- Souvenir photos & video (Available to purchase)
Know Before You Book
- All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish.
- Guests that show signs of intoxication by Drugs or Alcohol will not be allowed to participate.
- Children 0-3 yrs. old are not allowed. Children 4 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight capacity is 530 lbs. (240 kg) per speed boat.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to drive the speedboat.
- This service requires a payment of $20.00 USD per person prior to boarding, payable in cash for the use of natural marine elements (Art. 198 of the Federal Rights Law) payable on the day of your activity.
- If you are pregnant or have had recent surgery, asthma, severe back or neck pain, or claustrophobia you should not participate.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- MUSA gallery at Punta Nizuc National Park is only open to intermediate and advanced swimmers and during favorable weather conditions.
- For the shared speed boat option, a minimum requirement of 2 people is necessary. If by accident 1 person books under this price and there isn't someone to share a speedboat with, an additional 33 usd will be charged at the moment of check-in.
- Arriving 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- All customers must present a credit card and I.D. matching the credit card holder at the moment of check-in
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, and drugs are forbidden on the tour
What you can expect
Embark on an exhilarating journey as you take the helm of your very own speedboat and conquer the magnificent Nichupté lagoon. Departing from the main dock of the esteemed Plaza La Isla shopping center, this 90-minute guided adventure allows you to explore the enchanting mangrove channels of the Cancun lagoon. This speedboat tour is tailor-made for adventurous souls who seek to experience Cancun in a thrilling and unforgettable manner. With the opportunity to reach speeds of up to 32 mph, this boat adventure promises both excitement and safety. Take control of your travel experience as you navigate your own speedboat through the mesmerizing mangrove canals. Capture picture-perfect moments of the renowned landmarks that grace the Nichupté Lagoon. These invertible speed boats offer the same level of enjoyment as jet skis, but with enhanced safety features, making them suitable for the entire family. Become the master of the Nichupté lagoon as you conquer its waters in your very own boat. Once your knowledgeable guide provides you with instructions on how to navigate the speedboat, take your place in the driver's seat and ignite the engine, ready to embark on this thrilling adventure. Follow your experienced tour guide as you navigate the canals that meander through the lush and vibrant mangrove jungle. These 4-meter (13-foot) speed boats are not only easy to drive but also safe, stable, and perfectly suited for those who are new to boating. Indulge in the excitement and freedom of driving your own speedboat while exploring the captivating beauty of the Nichupté lagoon. This guided tour promises an unforgettable experience that combines adventure, natural wonders, and the joy of being in control of your own vessel.
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport or Government issued I.D.
- cell phone (in the event that we need to contact you or you need to contact us prior to the excursion)
- Bathing suit (already have on)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt or rash guard, etc.
- -Towel and change of clothes for after the excursion
- Shoes that can get wet (flip flops or water shoes are fine)
- Camera (recommended only if waterproof)
- Cash for tips & photo service
- DO NOT BRING ANY VALUABLES OR ITEMS THAT CAN NOT GET WET, lost items are very hard to find in the water.
NOTE: If you would like to take your cell phone on the excursion for photos, make sure it is waterproof or bring a Ziplock bag to store it in. Restrooms and Showers are available at the marina before and after the excursion.
Rules & restrictions
The following guests cannot participate:
- People under the influence of drugs or any illegal substances are not allowed on the tour and are subject to NO REFUNDS.
- Pregnant women.
- Guests with recent surgeries.
- Guests with neck, back, arm, or leg problems or casts.
- Guests who have epilepsy, heart conditions, and/or dizziness. Other important notes:
- We cannot exceed 2 participants per Jetski. (within the weight limit).
- All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish. Maximum Weight Limit: 260 lbs. per person | 530 lbs. per boat.
Minimum Age: 3 years old | Participants Ages 3-17 must be accompanied by an adult on the same boat.
Need more info? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Cleaning and safety practices ---Travel Safe During COVID-19
What to expect during this experience?
- Guidelines Needed for Regular Hand Washing.
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas.
- Face masks are required for guides in public areas.
- Equipment/equipment disinfected between uses.
- Hand sanitizer is available for travelers and staff.
- High traffic areas are regularly sanitized.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
- Regularly disinfected Jet ski.
- Face masks are provided for travelers.
- Reinforced social distancing throughout the experience.
Location of the activity
Jungle Tour Adventure at Plaza la Isla, Boulevard Kukulcán k.m. 12.5, at the main dock of the plaza la isla shopping mall, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to the original departure point.
The tour operator provides this information.
What our wonderful clients say
"My friends and I enjoyed this experience”
“it was a first for most of us and we felt safe and confident using the equipment. The added media package was a nice souvenir to purchase as well”
“Alexis, Jhony & Deckar were amazing”
“My best friendand I went to Cancun for a girls trip. These 3 made our time renting jet ski's exceptional. They made sure we felt comfortable. We felt very safe being out in the water. I would highly recommend anyone going to Cancun to rent jet ski's from this place”
"The jet skis were modern and quite fast.”
“We rented 4 jetskis for 30 mins and since the water was pretty rough, and season was winter (sunny and 76 degrees) that amount of time was just right to rip around the bay more than a few times. Samuel and Luis were great and kept us in bounds and safe.”
"Had a great time renting 2 jet skis for an hour with my family. ”
“They were very helpful and we had a great time in the lagoon. They also filmed us using a drone and got some great video and photos of our visit.”
"An amazing experience”
“We booked 1 jet ski for two people + added the photos and the trainers are super nice and patient. Luis was the best!!! We booked the drone footage but unfortunately it wasn’t available at the time. So they gave us more pictures and we are not disappointed. If you are in Cancun, come to this place.”
Frequently asked questions about Speedboat mangrove Tour
Although the harbor is usually calm, it can be stormy at times, so we do not allow participants who have or have had:
-neck or back problems
-asthma or claustrophobia (only for snorkeling activity).
Choose a 30 or 60-minute PWC rental to suit your schedule
Take a break from the sun and get on a Jet Ski to explore the Nichupte Lagoon in Cancun. As you ride across the lagoon, take in the breathtaking scenery. Before you go, get an instructional briefing. Our trained bilingual guides will always keep an eye on you.
Your next Adventure starts right now.