Cancun's most thrilling speed boat and snorkeling tour
Low Price Guarantee On Our ProductSee Options
In our guided peed boat and snorkeling tour,s you'll have the time of your life! The best part is that you don't need any prior boating experience to participate! Our 13-foot speed boats are simple to operate, safe, and stable, making them ideal for first-time boaters. We will show you how to drive your own speed boat at Jungle Tour Adventure Cancun (you will maneuver it like a car). Our well-trained tour operators will take you through the lovely mangrove canals and Punta Nizuc bay.
Check out the options for a speedboat tour plus snorkel.
Choose your Speed Boat Tour
Shared speedboat 2hrs
Minimum requirement of 2 people to book this option. If by accident 1 person books below this price and there is no one to share a speedboat, an additional fee of $35 USD will be charged.
Starting time: 9:00am - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Marina Jungle Tour Adventure
Go Solo - Single Passenger Boat 2hrs
Select this option if you wish to drive your own Speedboat.
Starting time: 9:00am - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Marina Jungle Tour Adventure
About Speedboat & Snorkeling in Cancun
- Speed Boat operating instructions!
- Guided cruise along the Nichupte lagoon!
- All snorkel equipment including mask, sterilized snorkel tube/mouthpiece, fins, and flotation vest!
- Guided snorkel at a punta Nizuc reef!
- Qualified Bilingual tour guides (English/Spanish)
- Complimentary bottle of water!
- Two-passenger Speed boat (price per person)
- An additional Marine national park surcharge & dock fee of 20 USD per person is payable on the day of your activity (per person).
- Hotel Transportation.
- Food and drinks.
- Towels (bring your own).
- Souvenir photos & video (Available to purchase) Tips.
Know Before You Book
- All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish.
- Guests that show signs of intoxication by Drugs or Alcohol will not be allowed to participate.
- Children 0-3 yrs. old are not allowed. Children 4 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight capacity is 530 lbs. (240 kg) per speed boat.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to drive the speedboat.
- This service requires a payment of $20.00 USD per person prior to boarding, payable in cash for the use of natural marine elements (Art. 198 of the Federal Rights Law) payable on the day of your activity.
- If you are pregnant or have had recent surgery, asthma, severe back or neck pain, or claustrophobia you should not participate.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- MUSA gallery at Punta Nizuc National Park is only open to intermediate and advanced swimmers and during favorable weather conditions.
- For the shared speed boat option, a minimum requirement of 2 people is necessary. If by accident 1 person books under this price and there isn't someone to share a speedboat with, an additional 35 USD will be charged at the moment of check-in.
- Arriving 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- All customers must present a credit card and I.D. matching the credit card holder at the moment of check-in
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, and drugs are forbidden on the tour
What you can expect
On this exhilarating jungle tour adventure from Cancun, drive through mangrove canals in a 2-person speed boat to a fantastic snorkeling area at Punta Nizuc national park reef. After your speedboat ride, go snorkeling around one of the world’s two biggest coral reefs. After your guide shows you how to handle your speedboat, climb into the driver's seat and rev up the engine for a thrilling ride. Along the canals that thread through the gorgeous mangrove jungle, follow your highly trained tour guide. The 13-foot (4-meter) speed boats are simple to operate, safe, and stable, making them ideal for first-time boaters. When you reach the reef, park your boat, put on your mask, and jump into the crystal-clear waters with your guide to snorkel. Around coral reef formations, look for beautiful tropical fish. Swimmers with more experience can go to the MUSA underwater museum, which has sunken sculptures that serve as a habitat for sea life. Reboard your speedboat for a quick ride back to Cancun after snorkeling.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please make sure to bring an official ID per person. Please be advised that if the I.D. is not shown at the moment of check-in the service will not be provided.
- Due to the increase in online fraudulent purchases Jungle Tour Adventure Cancun will not acknowledge this voucher if you are not the cardholder of the same credit/debit card you paid with.
- Cell phone (in the event that we need to contact you or you need to contact us prior the excursion)
- Bathing suit (already have on)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt or rash guard, etc.
- Towel and change of clothes for after the excursion.
- Shoes that can get wet (flip flops or water shoes are fine)
- Camera (recommended only if waterproof)
- Cash for tips & photo service.
- Lost items are very hard to find in the water.
- DO NOT BRING ANY VALUABLES OR ITEMS THAT CANNOT GET WET.
- Note:If you would like to take your cell phone on the excursion for photos, make sure it is waterproof or bring a Ziplock bag to store it in. Restrooms and Showers are available at the marina before and after the excursion.
Rules & restrictions
The following guests cannot participate:
- People under the influence of drugs or any illegal substances are not allowed on the tour and are subject to NO REFUNDS.
- Pregnant women.
- Guests with recent surgeries.
- Guests with neck, back, arm, or leg problems or casts.
- Guests who have epilepsy, heart conditions, and/or dizziness. Other important notes:
- We cannot exceed 2 participants per Jetski. (within the weight limit).
- All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish. Maximum Weight Limit: 260 lbs. per person | 530 lbs. per boat
Minimum Age: 3 years old | Participants Ages 3-17 must be accompanied by an adult on the same boat.
Need more info? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Cleaning and safety practices ---Travel Safe During COVID-19
What to expect during this experience?
- Guidelines Needed for Regular Hand Washing.
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas.
- Face masks are required for guides in public areas.
- Equipment/equipment disinfected between uses.
- Hand sanitizer is available for travelers and staff.
- High traffic areas are regularly sanitized.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
- Regularly disinfected Jet ski.
- Face masks are provided for travelers.
- Reinforced social distancing throughout the experience.
Location of the activity
Jungle Tour Adventure Marina, Boulevard Kukulcan k.m. 14.6 interior de in the parking lot of Fred´s house restaurant , Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to the original departure point.
The tour operator provides this information.
What our wonderful clients say
"My friends and I enjoyed this experience”
“it was a first for most of us and we felt safe and confident using the equipment. The added media package was a nice souvenir to purchase as well”
“Alexis, Jhony & Deckar were amazing”
“My best friendand I went to Cancun for a girls trip. These 3 made our time renting jet ski's exceptional. They made sure we felt comfortable. We felt very safe being out in the water. I would highly recommend anyone going to Cancun to rent jet ski's from this place”
"The jet skis were modern and quite fast.”
“We rented 4 jetskis for 30 mins and since the water was pretty rough, and season was winter (sunny and 76 degrees) that amount of time was just right to rip around the bay more than a few times. Samuel and Luis were great and kept us in bounds and safe.”
"Had a great time renting 2 jet skis for an hour with my family. ”
“They were very helpful and we had a great time in the lagoon. They also filmed us using a drone and got some great video and photos of our visit.”
"An amazing experience”
“We booked 1 jet ski for two people + added the photos and the trainers are super nice and patient. Luis was the best!!! We booked the drone footage but unfortunately it wasn’t available at the time. So they gave us more pictures and we are not disappointed. If you are in Cancun, come to this place.”
Frequently asked questions about Speedboat + Snorkeling Tour
Choose a 30 or 60-minute PWC rental to suit your schedule
Take a break from the sun and get on a Jet Ski to explore the Nichupte Lagoon in Cancun. As you ride across the lagoon, take in the breathtaking scenery. Before you go, get an instructional briefing. Our trained bilingual guides will always keep an eye on you.
Your next Adventure starts right now.